Enjoy the lush forest. Our gentle native giants can be seen taking a dip in the park’s lake.
Playing games, painting or other visual activities. Our guests can watch the elephants, feed them by hand, take pictures with them and learn more about them along the way.
- Feeding the elephants
- Elephant Museum and Information Centre
- Elephant Art Gallery
- Elephant training program
- Watching the lake and bathing the elephants
- Botanical gardens and orchid exhibition
Walk in the wild on top of a Sumatran elephant in the cool jungle park of Taro. An experience you will never forget, a fun and educational trip with our friendly elephants and then enjoy lunch at the park restaurant with a beautiful atmosphere and watch the elephants bathe in the pool.
White water rafting
Get refreshed with the pioneers of Bali’s adventure industry and enjoy an exciting and spectacular journey along the mysterious Ayung River in Ubud. The longest white water sailing trip in Bali and providing full service, quality and safety will surely be one of the premium experiences available in Bali from start to finish.
- Complete and modern safety equipment
- Delicious buffet lunch
- Dressing room, towel and spa shower
- Electronic security lockers
- (Hotel transfer) with air conditioner
- Emergency insurance
- Emergency Air Medivac*
- free WIFI